“You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

Kahlil Gibran

Living Arrows 18/52

Living Arrows

I am taking part in Donna from What the Redhead Said‘s Living Arrows – which is a celebration of childhood!

We could all do with a little more celebration in our lives!

To quote Donna, “The project originally took it’s name from a poem by Kahlil Gibran, “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth” and every Monday we share a moment from our week and invite others to do the same as part of this linky.”

Week 18/52 Living Arrows

Stand up tall

We’ve had a super week away at Center Parcs, this week! Unfortunately I can’t find the cable for my camera to use any of those pics on Living Arrows this week!

RLT slept and ate lots, one day he started kneeling and the day after he was pulling himself up on the furniture. He gets stronger and stronger every day and there is definitely a skill developed with every sleep he has!

I put him in his cot whenever I need to go to the loo or check on the temperature of bath water – so I know he is somewhere safe and can’t crawl in to mischief – the cot may as well get some use as he won’t sleep in it! I did this as usual and came back to this little face very happy with himself…..

The fun starts now……

You may also like

Living Arrows 24/52

Living Arrows 23/52

Living Arrows 22/52

8 Comments

• Devon Mama
    May 1, 2017 at 8:44 am

You’re going to have to drop the cot down now (does it go down!?). I can’t believe how quickly they develop once they get the movement bug, it seems to just go crazy overnight!! Well done RLT! #livingarrows

• Jules Pondering Parenthood
    May 1, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Eek! Little M is pulling herself to standing around the living room, but she hasn’t worked out how to do it in her cot yet! We’ve got the mattress in its lowest position though so I don’t *think* she’ll be able to escape! #LivingArrows

• Nicola
    May 1, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Clever, beautiful little RLT. I am sure he was very proud of himself. He will be cruising the furniture then walking before long!

#LivingArrows

• Vicki @ tippytupps
    May 1, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Eeek – it’s amazing how quickly they develop don’t they. when you have to do things like drop the cot down (or in my case put the side up!) you know they are getting bigger! Slow down please babies! #LivingArrows

• Merlinda Little (Glimmer of Hope)
    May 2, 2017 at 3:32 pm

That shirt! #livingarrows

• Laura | Little Ladies Big World
    May 4, 2017 at 8:16 am

Ah he looks so proud of himself there! #LivingArrows

• Donna
    May 5, 2017 at 1:28 pm

As soon as they start standing they look so grown up! Glad you had a lovely break away x

• Mudpie Fridays
    May 7, 2017 at 10:18 pm

He is so adorable! Beautiful picture and I like the nursery decor. Glad you had a good time away look forward to seeing the picture this week – fingers crossed! #LivingArrows