The RockingMotherhood Tag
Thank you to the lovely Nicola at Mummytodex for sharing the # RockingMotherhood tag with me. I have decided to take part as Nic is so kind as to have sent me a few things now and I’m a bit scared she’s going to stop if I don’t stop being lazy! . I have listed the rules and shared the ten things I believe make me a good mother, below. I hope that those of you who have been tagged will take part and and continue the tag.
- Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog.
- List 10 things you believe make you a good mother (this is just a guideline. It can be more or less than 10. I really don’t mind.)
- Tag 3 – 5 bloggers to join in the #RockingMotherhood Tag.
- Grab the #RockingMotherhood badge and add it to your post or sidebar.
Things that make me a good mother
- I want my baby to grow up to be a citizen of the world. I will not be selfish and try to keep him close. I will allow him to travel and experience different cultures at the earliest opportunity.
- My baby laughing or smiling is the most important thing in the world to me right now. The house may be a tip, but he has a smile on his face.
- He teaches me how to be a better person. I’m a much better person for being a mother both mentally and spiritually. I’m learning just as much from him as he is learning from me, we are growing together (him in height, me width ways)
- I don’t mind making an idiot of myself to hopefully show my baby that life should be fun. Singing and dancing down the aisles of Sainsbury’s may get some funny looks, but if he’s smiling I don’t care. I don’t want him to think life has to be serious for a very long time yet.
- I picked him the best father he could possibly get. Kind, humble, intelligent, good looking with a heart as big as a country. With genes like that, this baby will go far.
- Having experienced pregnancy loss, I will try to never take being a mum for granted. I will be forever grateful and eternally terrified that something will go wrong as I am not sure what I have done to be so lucky, but having experienced the lowest of low, this is the highest of highs, and I constantly tell myself that I am the luckiest person in the world. My life has totally changed in just over three years and I am happier than I ever thought was possible.
I am tagging:
Liska at New Mum Online
Maria at Mummy to Logan
MB at Mummy Bee