The bedtime tag
Bedtime Tag Quiz.
Thank you to the lovely Roxanne at Every Cloud Mummy for the tag. My answers to the bedtime tag quiz are below!
1) Describe your usual bedtime routine.
My cue to go to bed is usually when RLT’s video monitor starts beeping that it needs recharging. I love being in bed, it is my favourite place in the world.
2) What are your favourite pyjamas?
My home alone ones! I got them for Christmas, but when you are faced with opening the drawer to get a fresh said, who isn’t going to pick Kevin’s cheeky face over some boring plain ones!
3) What is your current bedtime reading?
Frazzled by Ruby Wax is what I have waiting to be read…. I haven’t started it yet. I can’t remember the last time I read a book for my own enjoyment.
4) What would I find on your bedside table?
A load of crap! Baby monitor, coconut oil, deodorant (we’ve just had people stay over and I usually get dressed in the room they were staying in, so grabbed stuff and put on my bedside table) glass of juice (the glass Orla Kiely as standard), a bottle RLT has just finished (we’re currently chilling in bed until the heating kicks in downstairs!), Urbay Decay Naked 2 pallette and one of those things that sucks snot from babies noses.
5) What scent makes you sleepy?
I don’t think I have a sleepy scent? Possibly Johnson’s Baby stuff as the smell is nice and relaxing.
6) What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
Depends, weekends I’ll be up 11/11.30, sometimes on a week day I’ll be in bed by 9, all depends on how the little one has slept. Wake up usually 6/6.30 with RLT, as his daddy is leaving for work, give him milk and we both fall asleep again for an hour or so.
7) What are your top three bedtime products?
I’m not really one for lotions and potions. (I know, I bet you’re amazed at how I can look so young without them ;-p ) I do use Johnson’s clean and clear face wash religiously every day, twice a day and have done for many years.
8) What is your most common sleeping position?
On my front – but I couldn’t sleep like this when I was pregnant and 10 weeks after I had RLT, we were in a car accident, so I wake up in agony now and have to shift to my side.
9) Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
The monitor and a glass of juice. I don’t think I’ve ever drank the glass of juice, though, it is always to take back downstairs in the morning.
10) What is your worst bedtime habit?
Sitting on my phone reading pointless articles from the tabloids for hours after I have said I am going to bed. I don’t even know who most of the celebrities are when I read the showbiz sections, yet I still sit and read them!
Nicola from Mummy to Dex
Hayley from Devon Mama
Lisa from Lisa Cowan
THE TEN QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES TO ANSWER
- Describe your usual bedtime routine.
- What are your favourite pyjamas?
- What is your current bedtime reading?
- What would I find on your bedside table?
- What scent makes you sleepy?
- What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
- What are your top three bedtime products?
- What is your most common sleeping position?
- Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
- What is your worst bedtime habit?
THE RULES OF THE BEDTIME TAG:
Step 1: Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
Step 2: Display the Bedtime badge; which you can find at the top of this post. (save the picture)
Step 3: Answer the ten questions included above.
Step 5: Nominate between three and five fellow bloggers to take part, and set them the questions.