Living Arrows 21/52

Living Arrows

I am taking part in Donna from What the Redhead Said‘s Living Arrows – which is a celebration of childhood!

We could all do with a little more celebration in our lives!

To quote Donna, “The project originally took it’s name from a poem by Kahlil Gibran, “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth” and every Monday we share a moment from our week and invite others to do the same as part of this linky.”

Week 21/52 Living Arrows

Eleven months

RLT hit the 11 month mark this week! I’ve taken a picture of him on the 17th every month since he was born. He’s decided he is definitely done with this!

Refusssssed to get a pic with the sticker on before I left for work. Kept ripping it off his front and crawling off laughing!

This is how we left it:

But he seemed to have a change of heart after he had his clothes on as he let me do it, he must have seen how much it meant to me!

You may also like

Living Arrows 50/52

Living Arrows Week 49/52

Living Arrows Week 48/52

7 Comments

• Devon Mama
    May 22, 2017 at 10:56 am

Oh Nic, he is such a gorgeous little man these days!! Such beautiful eyes. It’s gonna make a lovely collection of photos for when he’s older, you can see how much he changes in such a short amount of time.

• BattleMum
    May 22, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Awww they’re both fab pictures. The first is quite funny and the second it’s like he knew he had to let you get a still one. I’m sure he’ll laugh at the story behind these two pictures in years to come! #livingarrows

• Stacey
    May 22, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Both lovely photos! And on the plus side, the less they co-operate the more candid the photos end up being 😉

• tippytupps
    May 23, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Goodness he’s getting so big! Can’t they just slow down a little?! We’re a month behind but so much seems to have happened this week that it feels like time is just running away with us!! #LivingArrows

• Donna
    May 24, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Oh bless him! Those stickers are such a great idea and I’m so glad you got such a lovely photo in the end x

• lifeasmrsd
    May 24, 2017 at 9:53 pm

They are both such sweet photos. And well done for taking a photo every month!

• MudpieFridays (@MudpieFridays)
    May 28, 2017 at 9:29 am

This is such a lovely photo, so nice to be able to look back on them. I have done something similar with Kipper although the later ones he’s not laying still unfortunately. He did a good job bless him x #LivingArrows