Living Arrows Week 1 {2018}

I am taking part in Donna from What the Redhead Said’s Living Arrows – which is a celebration of childhood!

We could all do with a little more celebration in our lives!

To quote Donna, “The project originally took it’s name from a poem by Kahlil Gibran,

“You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth” and every Monday we share a moment (or a few!) from our week which captures a moment of childhood

Week 1

2018 is here! I can’t quite believe it! I was looking back on my phone last night to the first week of living arrows last year and can’t quite believe how big my baby got! I blinked and he is a toddler! Living Arrows has been a great way to capture those moments, so I will continue to make it my go-to linky in 2018. I managed to get a post together every single week, which I am extremely proud of (two of them didn’t post while I was in Cuba as stupidly didn’t realise how moderated their internet is, so they weren’t officially linked up but were written!).
Soooooo, this week has been a busy one in every camera roll, I’m sure! RLT was struggling with teeth and his lack of routine over Christmas, so he was quite niggly. Thankfully, he felt better when his Dada was off for four days this week, so we’ve had a lovely long weekend – first day of which we were blessed with the best snow fall I have seen in a long time. Quite anxious taking a little one out in the snow and ensuring he doesn’t get a cold – turns out he didn’t and I did! We had a lovely time for about ten minutes in his first snow, then he decided he just wanted to sit down… we should have looked ahead and bought a sledge in advance!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Thank you so much to Donna for featuring my image of RLT and his Dada in the park ahead of Christmas – the images below are the same park five days later! xoxo

Living Arrows

You may also like

Living Arrows Week 52

11 Comments

• Mummy's Monkey
    January 1, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Wow, look at all that snow! We didn’t get much here. Looks like you had a good time

• Abi - Something About Baby
    January 1, 2018 at 7:04 pm

Stunning photos of the snow! We had some just before Christmas which we loved playing in, but it didn’t last long unfortunately #livingarrows

• Claire @ The ladybirds adventures
    January 1, 2018 at 7:30 pm

Looks like he is having a fab time in the snow. #livingarrows

• siobhangrace14
    January 3, 2018 at 1:40 am

So much snow! I must admit I was never much of a fan of being out in the snow until the first time A saw it!

• Donna
    January 3, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Oh my gosh – the snow!! I am so, so envious – and so pleased that you’re joining in for another year x

• Stacey- A Mums Blind Love
    January 6, 2018 at 10:04 pm

Oh wow, so much snow. Lovely photos. I hope
    You had a great time exploring.

• MudpieFridays (@MudpieFridays)
    January 7, 2018 at 4:44 pm

Such beautiful photos! We didn’t get any snow fall and Monkey feels very put out by this. I hope you all enjoyed the snow and look forward to seeing your adventures in 2018 x

• Sherry Cook
    January 7, 2018 at 8:33 pm

Oh wow look at that snow!! It looks amazing! #LivingArrows

• tobygoesbananas
    January 7, 2018 at 11:13 pm

Congratulations on a full year of Living Arrows, and it’s lovely to see you back for another year. And what fabulous pictures to start with – I can’t believe how much snow you got, we haven’t had any! #LivingArrows

• Karen Hannah
    January 9, 2018 at 9:10 am

I’m jealous of your snow! I always worry about cold little hands too but my children barely even seem to notice the cold. Lookong forward to followong your next Living Arrows year x

• Mandi
    January 13, 2018 at 10:10 pm

Very jealous of all the snow, we had a little bit at the beginning of December and the children thought it was a sign of more to come, but it never did! I think as parents we are so concerned about the children not getting too hot/cold/wet we usually overlook our own attire completely!