I’m not a Mark Warner Mum
I am not a contender for the Mark Warner Mum Family Ambassador programme. They want social media stats and stuff, there are many more people that take this more serious than I and probably deserve a skiing holiday more than I do. Just for a laugh, here are my top 10 travel must haves:
1. Suncream – Very important, especially when you have absolutely no melanin in your body/ginger skin.
2. Little kids following you around because they’ve never seen someone, who is so pale yet so red at the same time, before. Image taken in the amazing Orchid Garden, Hoi An, Vietnam
3. A decent sized bath – I’ve had some mini-baths in places like Spain, no good. I need to lie down to soak my sunburn. Image below taken at Elephant Nature Park
4. A decent pool – makes it easier to get my sunburn on if I stay in the water for a long time. Image taken at Phu Pai Art Resort in Thailand
5. Really smelly animals – I don’t think any holiday is complete without being forced to sit on an animal who hates you as much as you hate it.
6. Travel insurance – Because you’re never sure when you’ll need help breathing
Jokes. I’m in an Oxygen Bar in Sharm El Sheik, really!
7. Protection – nuff said
9. A wheelchair.
10. Sensible Shoes
Jeremy Scott for Adidas, taken in a department store in Tokyo.