Living Arrows 21/52

Living Arrows

I am taking part in Donna from What the Redhead Said‘s Living Arrows – which is a celebration of childhood!

We could all do with a little more celebration in our lives!

To quote Donna, “The project originally took it’s name from a poem by Kahlil Gibran, “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth” and every Monday we share a moment from our week and invite others to do the same as part of this linky.”

Week 21/52 Living Arrows

Eleven months

RLT hit the 11 month mark this week! I’ve taken a picture of him on the 17th every month since he was born. He’s decided he is definitely done with this!

Refusssssed to get a pic with the sticker on before I left for work. Kept ripping it off his front and crawling off laughing!

This is how we left it:

But he seemed to have a change of heart after he had his clothes on as he let me do it, he must have seen how much it meant to me!

You may also like

7 Comments

• Devon Mama
    May 22, 2017 at 10:56 am

Oh Nic, he is such a gorgeous little man these days!! Such beautiful eyes. It’s gonna make a lovely collection of photos for when he’s older, you can see how much he changes in such a short amount of time.

• BattleMum
    May 22, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Awww they’re both fab pictures. The first is quite funny and the second it’s like he knew he had to let you get a still one. I’m sure he’ll laugh at the story behind these two pictures in years to come! #livingarrows

• Stacey
    May 22, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Both lovely photos! And on the plus side, the less they co-operate the more candid the photos end up being 😉

• tippytupps
    May 23, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Goodness he’s getting so big! Can’t they just slow down a little?! We’re a month behind but so much seems to have happened this week that it feels like time is just running away with us!! #LivingArrows

• Donna
    May 24, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Oh bless him! Those stickers are such a great idea and I’m so glad you got such a lovely photo in the end x

• lifeasmrsd
    May 24, 2017 at 9:53 pm

They are both such sweet photos. And well done for taking a photo every month!

• MudpieFridays (@MudpieFridays)
    May 28, 2017 at 9:29 am

This is such a lovely photo, so nice to be able to look back on them. I have done something similar with Kipper although the later ones he’s not laying still unfortunately. He did a good job bless him x #LivingArrows